The Narrogin Chamber of Commerce is proud to represent a large membership of local businesses operating within Narrogin and its surrounding shires. Our member base covers the full spectrum of business size and industry classification.
NCC relies predominantly on annual membership fees to fund all of our operations, activities and promotions throughout the year.
Narrogin Chamber of Commerce Membership Fee: $265.00 p.a. (tax deductible)
Why become a NCC member business?
The more members we have, the stronger we are and the more we can achieve. Your support will help us continue to advocate for the interests of local business and provide our members with the benefits outlined below.
Membership to the Chamber of Commerce & Industry WA (CCIWA) (subject to eligibility);
- NCC members with 1-100 employees (and head offices based in the Narrogin region) gain CCIWA membership, featuring the following key benefits:
• Unlimited Access to the Employee Relations Advice Centre;
• Occupational Health and Safety Telephone advice;
• CCIWA member rates for training and events services;
• CCIWA member rates for consulting services; and
• Weekly Business Bytes electronic newsletter.
Collective representation and advocacy through our membership in the Regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry WA (RCCIWA);
- RCCIWA is made up of 41 individual regional Chambers and Business Associations – representing over 7000 member businesses located throughout Western Australia. RCCIWA provides a unified voice for business in regional WA, and serves to promote, develop and support all regional Chambers and Business Associations across the state.
A platform for you to have your say and participate in discussion regarding the business future of Narrogin and its surrounding areas;
Invitation to networking and professional development events, and Business After Hours functions;
Priority listing in the annual Narrogin Business and Community Telephone Directory and on the Narrogin Directory website;
- The directory is distributed to all residents and businesses throughout the Shire of Narrogin and 14 surrounding Local Government Authority areas, and frequently provided to out-of-town contractors, visitors and new residents
Inclusion in the NCC website member business directory;
- A popular referral channel and information source for enquiries regarding local services and member businesses.
Email newsletter – featuring the latest business and industry news, useful resources, and information about Chamber events and promotions;
A membership sticker for you to display on your vehicle(s) or premises, identifying you as a Narrogin Chamber member;
Involvement in regular marketing promotions coordinated by NCC, such as the highly successful Christmas 'Shop Local' promotion and gift certificate campaign.