$50 Narrogin Dollars for every elector in the Shire of Narrogin
Are you an Elector?
Then good news! The Shire of Narrogin Council has made a decision to provide all residents, who are over the age of 18 and who are already on the Electoral Roll for Narrogin, with five (5) $10 vouchers which are redeemable at any of the 150 plus Narrogin businesses who are members of the Narrogin Chamber of Commerce. Offer starts 2 June 2020 and finishes strictly on 31 August 2020.
- Vouchers are redeemable at every Chamber of Commerce Member Business, for merchandise or services.
- Vouchers can be collected at RW (Bob) Farr Memorial Library, not before 2 June 2020, 9.00am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Identification will be required (eg driver’s license).
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed after 31 August 2020.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and will not be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given by the vendor if the voucher is not spent in full.
Are you a Member of the Chamber of Commerce?
Good news! All businesses, that are currently members of the Chamber of Commerce, are potentially able to benefit from this injection, and receive Narrogin Dollars.
In addition, the Shire of Narrogin has agreed with the Narrogin Chamber of Commerce to fully subsidise the next full year of your membership fee (on 2019/20 levels) for 110 existing targeted Chamber of Commerce businesses. (**Eligibility criteria applies).
Are you considering becoming a Member of the Chamber of Commerce?
There is good news for you too.
If you sign up now for Membership with the Chamber of Commerce prior to 30 June, you too can participate in this program and potentially benefit by receiving Narrogin Dollars.
The other good news for you is that the Shire of Narrogin has agreed to fully subsidise your first year’s Membership subscription fee (**Eligibility criteria applies).